The Rent Manager Forums Forum Index The Rent Manager Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deposit Hiastory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rent Manager Forums Forum Index -> Accounting related questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
friendlymanager

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Deposit Hiastory Reply with quote

The deposits in history go so far back to 04 and they are taking up so much space on the computer. I've had to already have my memory increased because it was running so slow. DOes anyone know of a way to archive those files for 04and mayby 05 (rarely would they be needed now) just to free up space. Also, old work orders from 04 and 05 would be nice to wipe out of memory as well. Anyone know of a way to do this,
lporter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would either switch to the online version or get an external hard drive. I saw a 1TB the other day for $130. You could also use a networked HD to store all files from all computers in your office, similar in price to the above.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rent Manager Forums Forum Index -> Accounting related questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: